Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2010 11:53:28 -0400
THANK YOU-THANK YOU  forsaving our lives!!!
after reading about your find from dryer repair- we decided to do our
dryer cleaning which we haven't done yet -ever thinking cleaning the
lint filter was enough in 4 years but after learning about your
potential hazard-

OMG we went on U tube to see how to get the front bottom cover off -
got it off & low & behold- the cover for the lint hose exit was almost
completely BLOCKED with fur & sandy type of stuff.. I was in HORROR!!
PLEASE anyone PLEASE HEED Caution- Clean your Dryer exhaust ALL the
way from the dryer to the exit.. A fire would have killed me, bob, 31
ferrets, a dog, a cat and a rat..

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Here is her POST AGAIN!! Please read..