From:
Natalie Fontane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:02:26 -0700
From now until Dec. 24, when you buy anything in my shop and provide me
with the shelter's address to ship directly, your shipping fee will be
refunded. Save a little money on all your Giving Tree purchases this
year and provide a ferret with a unique handmade toy especially for
them.

Shop on one of two online handmade venues (they require signing up).
http://etsy.com/shop/scrivenerferret
http://zibbet.com/scrivenersretreat

Or email me your order, and pay via PayPal. [log in to unmask]

Natalie Fontane
www.scrivenersretreat.com