From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:41:19 -0700
Jackie cRademacher would you contact me again please about Crafty
Weasels - NY? I have written and gotten no response, my e-mails might
be going to spam.

I wanted to send out a formal thanks to the original ladies of hte
Crafty Weasels in georgia who started all this sewing doantion stuff.
It was most heart warming to get such support and encouragement. I was
also told of a young member of the Crafty Weasels who is now here in NY
stationed at Fort Drum in our North counrty. any time now her hubby
deplays to Afghanistan. I would ask our FML family to say a prayer
for her and her husband and his unit's safety.

Also, anyone living in the Rochester, Spencerport, Hilton, Gates,
Greece, Holley, Brockport, Churchville, Bergen, Fairport, Henrietta, or
any surrounding suburbs to the Rochester, NY area that would like to
help in making bedding to go to shelters and our local LollyPop Human
Society; we can use any help you might offer. It is not just using a
sewing machine. If you can use a scissors, draw a straight line (with
a ruler), or fold marterial, we'd love to have you come join us. I need
room at Spencerport Ambulance right off Rt. 531 in the Town of Ogden,
Village of Spencerport.

This is a great opportunity to bring ferret people together to share
stories and pick up great ferret information while helping others who
need warm bedding!! We have no ferret clubs in this area....wouldn't
it be wonderful to start one of those too!!

The first box of goodies went out this month to Cathy Strobach and her
lovely collection of fur kids at Zoo's Sanctuary. She even has goodies
to share with Beth at Beth's Crittercamp. Theses ladies do so much for
so many and are always there to give support and answers when help is
needed. Keep up the great work.

The cold weather is coming, the fuzzies are starting to hunker into
those sacks a little deeper each cooler night. Please come help us
make snuggly sacks, hammies and cuddle beds.

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3