From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:21:59 +0000
Dear Patricia

Absolutely gift cards would be a blessing and a saving on shipping. I
have small shelter here in Florida and I can tell you without a doubt
that gift cards, certificates from any of the ferret stores on line
and any other thing like this is really great from the giver to the
receiver. For example I sew, trying to mail fabric is terribly
expensive. A gift card from JoAnn's or Wal Mart makes it easier for
everyone. Don't get me wrong, during the holidays my kids know the
sound of the UPS truck and all of them head for the door when they hear
it. But when you take into consideration the mailing costs and the trip
to the post office and gas, the gift cards and gift certificates make
perfect sense to me. This is just my opinion.

Linda Lake
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue & Shelter