Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2010 06:15:19 -0800
Cynde, are YOU in luck! I rarely read the FML on time, but today I did.
You read about Duncan's snakes. They were from Washington. BUT, they
are all gone. If you would like some slightly used snakes, I can take a
few from Duncan. He has them hidden everywhere. I don't think he would
notice a few missing.

Although he does hear now and seems to know exactly when he is supposed
to get his soup, I don't THINK he can count yet - at least not past
about 30 - so we will share. Write me off-list and we will make
arrangements.

Let me qualify this with, Duncan has insulinoma and I nearly lost him
last Wednesday night. I cannot accommodate a run on his snakes by
everyone who wants them. However, we were blessed beyond belief by the
response to our initial plea, so will try to share as many as we can
if your baby loves his snakes, too.

--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we