Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:02:44 -0400
We had many sold out patterns and just added a few NEW ones yet again.
Some Holiday, some Wintery (sorry but it is coming) and a few others...
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org and so many more new ones -just
adorable & a must for your ferrets domain.
http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/availablecottons.htm

We added an AWESOME Idea for the Giving Tree Gifts!!!

Gift packages available
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1308162>
 and/or  you can now add a Gift package
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1574436>
to your order for only $2.99 which includes a woven basket, cellophane
wrap & tied with a BOW and a personalized Gift card included IE: Order
a Sleepsack or a hammy or up to a 9 pc set and we will gift it for you
for only $2.99 more. YEA!!!

For premade bedding sets that are sure to please :
http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding
and we thank you for not only helping the many Ferrets in need on the
Giving Tree and others but mostly for helping us to continue to support
the many former rescued ferrets here at our Ferret Retreat/Hospice.
With so many older ones the vet bills can be great -last week was over
1000.00 alone. Thank you for your purchases as not only do you get
Outstanding quality bedding but also know you are helping us help
ourselves & so many others by our Donations of bedding for shelter
raffles.

Bless,
Rose