From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:32:32 +0300
IF I EVER SO MUCH CATCH UP WITH YOU LYMPHOMA I WILL KILL YOU FOR
TAKING MY LUCY ALONG WITH ALL OUR FERRET BABYS AWAY FROM US I HATE YOU
LUMPHOME AND LUCY MOMMY IS GOING TO MISS YOU..The thing is Lucy went in
3 weeks ago and she only went in for her inplant, she had what we all
thought a upper respatory infection and she was having fluied buidling
up around her throat, she got where she was gurggling when she ate or
drinking her water, the other day she start kinda whining everytime i
went to pick her up or anything touched her, she went in today cause
her body was ratherly hot and when the dr checked her neck she has a
couple pretty big lymph nodes around her throat and body was filling
up with fluid, in 3 weeks time she had gotten Lymphoma and thats what
took her from me,

R.I.P. Lucy mommy and your cage mates are going to miss you..