From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2010 05:32:33 -0400
Holy Moly - Christmas came to our shelter early - mum had to go move
Old Lady Kay to a new better place to live yesterday -

Mum gets home - pulls into our driveway - there - sitting just inside
the garage is a brand new ferret nation cage with our shelter address
on it - Mum goes over to check on the box - sure enough it is exactly
what it says - ferret nation cage - mum thought she would bring it up
to the shelter - HA! - Mum is a weakling she could not move the box an
inch -

Mum goes in through the basement to get to the shelter so she can get
us moved around - some of us to bed - some of us up - when she goes out
the back door to go back out to the van - there is another brand new
ferret nation cage in a box with our shelter name on it -

So far mum does not know who sent us the new cages - we are not sure
how they knew mum was wishing to have us in ferret nation cages - we
have been slowly changing over as the cages come in with surrenders -
we have 3 in use now - so with the 2 new ones we will have 5 up and
running - mum says she loves them because she does not have to crawl
on her knees - or into a small opening to clean our cage -
soooooooooooooooo

Thank You, thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank You, thank you, thank
you, thank you! Thank You, thank you, thank you thank you, thank you,
Thank You, thank you, thank you thank you, thank you! Thank You, thank
you, thank you. Thank you, thank you! Thank You, thank you, thank you.
Thank you, thank you! Thank You, thank you, thank you. Thank you, thank
you! Thank You, thank you, thank you. Thank you, thank you! Thank You,
thank you, thank you. Ferret Farm Shelter kids and shelter mum too

our new store site
http://www.notjustforferrets.com/
Newest Shelter Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU