From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:54:44 -0700
http://rockysraffles.com/

Y'all just need to go check out our stuff, we've got lots of STUFF!
We've got ferret stuff, girlie stuff, manly stuff, kiddie stuff, crafty
stuff, lots of gift card stuffs, and doggie and kittie stuff....LOTS OF
STUFF!

This is more than just Rocky's annual fundraiser, when you visit the
website you'll have a state-of-the-art raffle experience. Our
webmaster, Ms. B, has once again done an outstanding job. I'm so not
computer savvy, but when I gave the raffle website a test run, all the
way to check out, I was amazed, even I could do it! Be sure to visit
the FAQs page for all the instructions and explanations.

The raffle tickets are in categories and organized in albums by $1, $2
and $3. Some of the values of single prizes far exceed $100. You're
going to love the unique items that we have, many of which are one of a
kind. For Maryland area folks, many local merchants have donated gift
certificates that are specific to their location. We've had some kind
generous folks make donations knowing that we are struggling to keep
our doors open as a shelter, and that gesture alone is so appreciated
and encouraging. Be sure to visit the Contributor's page.

We're going into our 17th year as a shelter. Am I nuts or what? 17
years!!!, and over 4,000 ferrets rescued, rehabbed and rehomed. I
couldn't have done it without the help of volunteers and the support
of the ferret community. I'm humbled, thank you for your support!
Honestly, these are the toughest of times, the hardest.

This raffle is a short run one, with only 15 days total, so don't put
off tomorrow, those raffle tickets you could purchase today. If you
don't see your preferred method of payment, give me a shout out, write
or call, and we'll talk and figure something out : )

This is a live raffle event, with all the winners be drawn in front of
the public crowd at our OKTOBERFEST on Saturday, October 30th!

Now, did I mention we've got STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go check out the
raffle website, it's outrageously great. Thank you!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, Maryland 21120