Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2010 02:55:34 +0000
Blue Buffalo has voluntarily recalled certain lot number/dates of food.
I posted yesterday in response to Suki's post so I think this deserves
merit. Information can be found at BlueBuffalo.com website under news.

Again, levels were off from their formulation supplied by their
supplier but not at toxic amounts. Thousands of dogs eat it, yet only a
handful have had any problems. These dogs have had a problem processing
and releasing the extra vitamen D in the food causing illness.

I posted this here so anyone that feeds the wilderness cat like myself
to their ferrets are aware that there is not a problem. I've been using
the cat for 3 years with no problems both wilderness for the ferrets
and Blue for cats.

I've also been feeding my dogs Blue for a long time (including
obviously the lot numbers) with no problems.

So I did want to make any ferret owners aware that feed Blue.

LeanneB