From:
Dee gage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 10:17:52 -0700
I'm very excited about a new vendor this year at the Midwest Ferret
Fellowship Faire October 16 in Grand Rapids (Michigan).

Our Attending Veterinarian, Dr. Rebecca Vincent, DVM, (Animal Medical
Center of Wyoming) is marvelous and has been so generous with her time
and expertise over the years and she is returning.

This year we are pleased that Dr. Tracey Ritzman, DVM, Diplomate
ABVP-Avian, from the Great Lakes Hospital for Animals, will be joining
us this year. Dr. Ritzman has 15 plus years of experience providing
veterinary care for ferrets and other exotic pets. She is board
certified through the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners in
avian medicine and surgery. She will be taking the specialty exam for
ferrets, rabbits and other exotic companion mammals through the ABVP
in November and will hopefully soon have board certification in this
category.

Prior to moving to Grand Rapids she lived in Phoenix, Arizona for four
years. Prior to that she lived in the Boston, Massachusetts area where
she specialized in avian/exotics at Angell Animal Medical Center, one
of the largest veterinary referral hospitals in the country. The best
part is she has passion for ferrets.

MFF members had a nice brunch with her and she is a delight.

She is reachable by her email [log in to unmask] or at Great Lakes
Hospital for Animals in Belmont at telephone (616)361-0220. She will
be offering avian/exotics veterinary services from that hospital.

Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire
Saturday, October 16. 2010
Knights Inn/Grand Inn
3221 Plainfield NE
Grand Rapids MI

Contact: [log in to unmask] or call 616/447-2978
Visit our website: www.midwestferretfellowship.org
Tentative schedule posted on website subject to change without notice