From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 2010 00:51:23 EDT
As you may remember, I have not posted for some time because of my
husband's illness. A week ago my husband passed away. Please all of you
take care of yourselves. If you experience one of the cancer warning
signs, see a doctor. My husband did not. If a doctor tells you to have
a routine cancer screening test, please do it. My husband did not. My
husband had cancer for 3 years and didn't know it, even though he
experienced one of the warning signs. He never told anyone. It cost him
his life. He would be enjoying life with his children and grandchildren
if only he had one simple test. He was not diagnosed with cancer until
this past summer and it was too late. He lost over 100 lbs before he
died and ended up weighing less than any of his teenage daughters. It
was hearbreaking for everyone to see this once energetic man become a
bedridden patient on heavy pain killers. Our 5 teenage daughters and
I were with him when he died at home under Hospice care. We have 9
children, his, mine and ours. I am especially heartbroken for our
adopted daughters. They experienced many losses in their lives before
they came home from China and Cambodia. Now they are experienceing
another devastating loss. Please everyone take care of yourselves. Know
the signs of cancer and let your doctor know if you have any of them.
Go for those annoying tests.Your family and your fuzzies need you.

Nancy in Oregon and her 19 fuzzies who are wondering where the big guy
is that tickled them and yelled "DAMN" when they bit his big toe