From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:44:01 -0700
Innuendos, argumentative statements, put downs, and guesswork about a
company that makes ferret food is rather disturbing.

I thought our agendas were for the ferrets and not for our "say so"
regarding food (or anything else for that matter). Use whatever food
you can tell is helping your ferret live a good life with you. Isn't
that what you want? If you have a question, a disagreement, a personal
statement or are peeved - call Liz or April at Totally Ferret
(1-877-545-5462) and get it straightened out.. Email a friend or a
shelter and see what they think about TF....but this inconsiderate
talk on the FML is so disturbing and unnecessary.

Having met both Liz and April I know that the ferrets, cats, dogs are
foremost important in their lives. I also know there is no such thing
as a "perfect food" for ferrets. There's too much of this, too little
of that...but ya know....TF is a food that has been tested, worked on
and I've seen soooooooo many ferrets at our shelter that have had such
a wonderful turn around healthwise because of it.

Who are you to be so critical? Have you worked with Dr. Willard and
know why it is made the way it is? Have you ever checked some of the
other foods to find out if they guarantee that the percentages of
ingredients is what it says it is? I have and I am not impressed.

I really thot we were all here enjoying and learning on the FML about
ferrets and our experiences. I don't understand the ugliness and
unwillingness to go to the source to get it straightened out. You are
important to your ferrets...why do you need to be important on the
FML...causing arguments, and hurt? By the way, Liz and April are
people with feelings too.
:::::::::stepping down off of soapbox:::::::::::

Oodles of ferret kisses

Denise Cummings
Denise's Delightful Dookers
Ferret Rescue & Shelter