From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 11:56:37 -0700
I'd like to really know why they stopped carrying it but my guess is
that they didn't sell enough to warrant using the shelf space for it.
Customer: "Look, I can get this bigger bag of ferret food for half
the price!" and we all know what that is.

Meanwhile I order the shelter bag direct, those who aren't shelters
can order it through the many ferret and pet food websites.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ