From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 19:41:45 -0700
We adopted two girls a week ago, so far all boys have accepted them,
except for one named "taz". He actively goes after them, He loves to
chase them under the couch to get her by herself.. We have to lift the
couch and get the one being beatin up by him out.. We already bathed
them all in the same soap and washed all bedding also. But the issue
continues..We have noticed that alot of the time he beats them up he is
dooking! But the little girls screaming bloody murder and her tail is
bottle brushed!! She is not having fun!! He doesn't dook every time he
beats them up but when he ties into them you can tell he is mad.. The
boys are all a year and a month. And the girls are id say, 6 or 7
months old, as the person we got them from didn't know there age. But
you can tell by there teeth and size they are very young. They are
very sweet girls.. We tried to section off the house so there are two
different play areas but the boys want to be able to run up and down
the hall to there play room and living room like they always have. Now
they sit and dig and dig to try to get down the hall and the boys and
two girls on other side are digging to go into the living room. they
love being under the couch. We need lots of advice on this issue as
this is the first time weve brought one home and had any issue with it.
We want the girls to be able to come out to play in the morning and be
happy instead of scared of being beat up just because they want to
play. Please Help!! I looked at the archives there are questions on
fighting but no answers.. Unless im not looking in the right place..
Thank you!!