From:
Alayne Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 11:48:03 -0700
I have a new ferret that I have to assume was born Aug 09. He looks
healthy, although perhaps on the small side, being a male. He does
not appear to be eating. We just brought him home Sat. We were trying
to mix the stuff he was eating with a touch of the stuff we feed our
current ferret. Should I worry yet? Should I try spoon feeding him?
How much should he be eating, and how much should I feed him if I
spoon feed him?

Thanks
Alayne & Ziggy (the new fert)