From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 21:50:52 -0500
Oh my gosh, was the Ferret Rodeo fun? YES. I have never had so much fun
nor laughed so hard all in one day. The ferrets were all absolutely
gorgeous and behaved very well, not one even pooped in a corner. lol
The people there were wonderful, it was so great to be in a room with
other people that are as crazy about these little fuzzies as I am. The
races were hilarious. Nancy did a fantastic job organizing this and
making sure everyone felt welcome. I met so many wonderful people and I
sure hope they and we are all there next year as well as many others.
It was wonderful. Thank you so very much Nancy.

Kim Trusty