From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 07:33:15 -0700
Woot woot!!! DOOK DOOK DOOK!!! The SOS Blizzard Memorial Fund spring
raffle has just ended, and SET AN ALL-TIME RECORD!!!

Thanks to the generosity of all our donors and participants, the raffle
raised $2,419 -over $400 more than last year!

Things were a little slow at first, and we were just beginning to
accept that the raffle wouldn't reach our goal. But the ferret
community really came through in the home stretch, and thanks to you
all, many helpless little survivors will have food, shelter and needed
medical care for insulinomas, adrenal tumors and injuries directly
resulting from abuse or neglect.

So without further ado, DOOK DOOK!! Here are the lucky winners:

Prize #1, Wonderul World of Wii -- David Rossow (donated by Cathy
Tarzia off Furetti Ferrets)

Prize #2, Marshall Ferret Penthouse -- Matthew Jamarillo (donated by
The Ferret Depot, www.ferretdepot.com)

Prize #3, Hearts Full of Love Deluxe Gift Basket -- Erica Hohing
(donated by Susann Thiel)

Prize #4, a $100 gift certificate to The Ferret Depot -- Jeff Czich
(donated by Matthew Jamarillo and Lee Wise of Ferret Dreams Rescue and
Adoption, www.ferretdreams.org)

Prize #5, Totally Ferret Food & Treats - Laura Armstrong (donated by
April, Isabella Gucci-Jones and Totally Ferret / Performance Foods,
http://performancefoodsinc.net/)

Prize #6, Gorgeous 7-Piece Bedding Set -- Renee Dierfield (donated by
Angie Chappell at www.creationsbyangie.com)

Prize #7, Fun & Ferrety Grab Bag of Goodies -- Leslie Hill (donated by
Mindy Harvey)

Prize #8, Love My Furkid Bedding, Toy & Treat Set -- Meryl Faulkner
(donated by Susann Thiel)

Prize #9, Adorable Cross-Stitched Ferrets -- Matthew Jamarillo (donated
by Anna Walker)

Prize #10, Ferret Care and Entertainment Collection - Debbie Whorley
(donated by Sharon Bearden)

Prize #11, Ferret Clothing Collection -- Nancy Mitchell (donated by
Debbie Whorley and Cathy Ryan)

Prize #12, Set of 3 Eleanor Mead Ferret Figurines -- Eileen Zimmerman
(donated by Eleanor Mead)

Prize #13, Bedding, Toy and Roundabout Set -- Linda Soule (donated by
Anna Walker)

Prize #14, Another Perfect Little Bedding and Toy Set - Kelly Mazzei
(donated by Fran Brown at www.FerretsAreLove.com)

Prize #15, $50 Gift Certificate to Totally Ferret -- Jackie Ruegsegger
(donated by Anna Walker)

Prize #16, Ladybug Crinkle Sac, Plaque, Blankie and Toy Set -- Kendra
Lausman (donated by Susann Thiel)

Prize #17, Sharon's Grab Bag of Goodies -- Mary Bologansky (donated by
Sharon Bearden and Jeannie Carley of www.ferretcompany.com)

Prize #18, Fantastic Ferret Plaque and Goodie Set -- Stephanie Currier
(donated by Brenda Johnson of www.notjustforferrets.com and Susann
Thiel)

Prize #19, Swarowski Crystal Jewelry and Spa Gift Set -- Shannan Skitch
(donated by a Wonderful Anonymous Donor and Susann Thiel)

Prize #20, Crafty Weasels Bedding and Crocheted Eggs Set -- Linda Van
Zuleikom (donated by Crafty Weasels and Darlene Wilcox)

Prize #21, Fish & Flowers Sleep and Play Set -- Marsha Stanek (donated
by Angie Chappell of www.creationsbyangie.com and Crafty Weasels)

Again, many thanks to everyone who supported this raffle for SOS.
Please know that you have really made a difference in the lives of
suffering animals!

We will be launching our Summer SOS raffle on our about May 15. Please
notify us if you wish to contribute a prize for this raffle. Thank you
so much in advance!!

Happy ferret dances and kisses,
Judith, Sharon, Robin, Risa, Joanne, Ela, Susann and Lisa
www.supportourshelters.org
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com