Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:13:07 -0800
I already know the answer which is "Yes" I just want some confirmation.

We have one ferret who has picked on little girl (ferret) to pick on.
He attacks her once or twice almost every play time now. Even though he
attacks her he can also be seen sleeping with her (not often). Tonight
he attacked another ferret who immediatly attacked back. He has done
this off and on for the last year but its becoming more and more
frequent. It would happen once every other week or so but now its at
least every other day. Other than these attacks he is a sweetheart of
a ferret.

Is this an early sign of adreanal disease? He is showing no other
signs, fur is not thining or anthing else.

Should I get him a Deslorin Implant or wait for a while?

Thank you

Mike