From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2010 02:48:05 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

I am not a habitual photographer. Every now and then I will pull my
camera out, but that's usually to photograph gardens. I have very few
ferret pics. I get asked for pics all of the time, and I just hem and
haw. "Um...I'll get to it. Really." Well, I actually have a nice
picture of Todd and Caff-Pow together that my husband took a few weeks
ago. You can find it here, in this month's edition of Ferrets Magazine.

<http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/secret-lives/a-ferret-thats-twice-as-nice-1002.aspx>

If you want to see the pic full sized, just click on it.

Todd is an early-neutered Marshalls, but he is a *big* boy. Caff-Pow
is a DeVore ferret, neutered at four months. I hate to think how big
he would have been if we had waited much longer!

If you haven't taken the time to check out the new e-format of Ferrets
Magazine, this is a good opportunity to do so. It's cool, and it's
*free!*

Alexandra in MA