Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:31:58 +0000
From:
Kim Crivello <[log in to unmask]>
Tumor is my sweet little 11 year old that was given to us at 9 years
because she was "too ugly". She was PTS yesterday due to adrenal
disease complications. Always feisty, she would nip at anyone in a
donut or sleepy sack that she perceived were hers. Always on the go,
she would never let me cuddle her - until yesterday.

I love your Greeter stories (although I sob through them all). Please
help Tumor find her family: Dolly, Tillie, Olga, Tigger, Zipper, Podo,
Sandy, Nibbler, Sam, Yang, Spanky, Lincoln, Coconut and Bouncy.

Thank you.

Kim oO~

Wherever a man turns he can find someone who needs him.
~Albert Schweitzer