From:
donna weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 21:10:21 -0600
I sent the anonymous email/link today from work at lunch about the
ferret's stomach contents NOT yet tested. Might have to read that
article to understand this copy of a letter I just sent to the Jackson
County Prosecutor's only representative I can find - Sheriff Mike Sharp
of Jackson County, MO.

Prosecutor's Office is who will decide if/when stomach contents
examined.

I hope attachment comes thru. Still trying to figure out this stupid
"smart-phone".

Feel free to spam him a few thousand ferrent times-----just PLEASE
remove my name and addresses from end before you forward it (because I,
for all the ferret poop in the world, could NOT yet figure out how to,
on this stupid phone, add you, my invisible friends, as BCC on this or
how to alter my msg to delete personal stuff).

His email is

www.JacksonGov.org/sheriff
[Above is a link to a web page which has e-mail, or see below. BIG]

God Bless All Ferrets...