Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 00:14:49 -0400
Okay dears, I got my Pittsburgh ferret symposium movie up for everyone
to view finally. I shrunk the file way down to get it onto the site, so
the quality isn't what it was, but it ain't half bad. When you go watch
it, try to spot our FML'ers there such as BIG, TSC, Marylou Zarbock,
Jean of the Ferrets calendar, Big Daddy Travis L and more!

I put a link to the video up on my Facebook because i'm hoping people
"tag" themselves and friends. I wish I could have put little names on
each photo for you all, but I don't know who everyone is. It's still
"doable"... if I ever got everyone's name in the video.

In any case, I hope everyone doesn't drool over the gorgeous ferrets
too much and enjoys seeing what a symposium is like. Turn up the music!

http://vimeo.com/15615305

I hope this pumps you up for the next symposium.

Wolfy
(ps and remember the ferretsymposium YouTube account where you all are
invited to put up your vids ... )