From:
Laura Calzadillas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:17:29 +0000
We had to let our little girl Rajah go to the rainbow bridge last
Thursday. I am still very saddened by this as she was 7 1/2 years old
and had been everywhere with me. Rajah was a rescue and taken from a
very bad home and brought where she was loved. Eventually two children
were added who have loved her as well.

Sleep well my sweet girl, I shall see you again. Until then, be happy,
be healthy, and play with the rest of your brothers and sisters.