Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 2010 02:56:22 -1000
There are two ferrets who need to find loving humans to adopt them.
They are a bonded pair. They are both females. The deaf one is all
white & about 3-4 years old. The other lil lady is about 2 years old.
she's said she's brown w/badger markings. They come from a loving home
and their humans have been unable to find them a suitable family to
live with. Of course there is no fee associated with the adoption. I
am presently at my max so thought I d see if anyone could help. The
ferrets are located between Queensbury and Albany, NY.

If anyone is interested, please email me: [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Karen

PS - Also, if anyone can give me a lead about where to send people who
need to find loving homes for the ferrets, I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
I've taken in several over the last few months and presently have 12,
which is definitely all I can handle right now. I've used up my
compassionate human resources and don't want to suggest people put an
ad in the newspaper/Craigslist, etc., nor send them to a shelter that
does not specialize in ferrets. In general, I've found that people do
not travel very far in looking for a new home for their fuzzies (this
is not including me!) and although I disagree with that, realistically
I need to provide a referral that is within a reasonable area. Most of
the people who contact me are within an hour's drive from Albany, NY.