Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 12:12:46 -0700
Alexandra posted
>I am a non-drinker, but if you send me a sample of your product I will
>happily test it against TF. Why? Because apparently, I am a lunatic.

Well, Dear, there are more of us out there than you think, so do not
feel bad. Over the years I have taste-tested various kinds of dog
kibble, pet treats, & of course ferret kibble. For those of you with
inquiring minds, Milk Bones are nicely crunchy but tasteless (you could
esily enjoy these if you were truely starving), there's no (humanly)
discernable difference in the flavor of liver, chicken or fish
Liva-Snaps, the old Gaines dog kibble was "meatier" than Purina,
Sheperd & Greene & Zupreem kibble are very similar, & Marshalls is
easier to chew. Royal Canin RS Recovery is actually quite tasty
(reminds me of Deviled Ham without all the salt) - you could probably
serve it at a party in a pinch. Shall I go on?

So, Alexandra, perhaps the reason I always look forward to your posts
is because I can relate to your particular brand of lunacy. (Please
note - do not attempt to taste canned cat food - EVER. NO brand in ANY
flavor. Just sayin'.)

Best wishes to all,
Lisa