Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:57:10 -0700
It breaks my heart to say this... Bump of the Tennesee 5 has been
assisted to the bridge.. Bump and his 2 brothers and 2 sisters came
to us in July of 2008 when his family at the time got stopped at the
california border-- they were moving there from Tennessee and had no
idea they were illegal in Cal.

Bump was a healthy boouncy ferret and although he was the eldest he
often forgot himself durin play and would run through the tubes like
a kit.

the last several months have been hard on Bump-- no matter what we
tried he just kept losing weight and strength-- he rallied well today
and even played a bit.. but I just couldn't see him suffer any longer.

Bump had a ...for lack of a better term... bumpon his sternum from
birth and that was the reason for his unusual name.. he was a beautiful
sable boy and will be missed dearly-- Bubba, Sassy ,Noah, and cadance
all kisses him and Noah groomed him well to say farewell.

bridge greaters-- please help him find his way and let him know i'll
be looking for him someday when i cross.

heaven won't be heaven at all without ferrets.

momma Lisa