From:
Jane Mustard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2010 09:48:30 -0800
A very heart-felt thank you from the shelter moms at the Dook-n-Dance
ferret shelter for all the gifts that we received this year. The HUGE
box from Ferret Depot was unexpected and extremely appreciated. The
ferrets will be having a blast with all the toys, treats, beds and
especially the tubes!!! Thank you secret Santa (this box had no name),
so we hope you are on this list so you can see our thanks.

Jane and Linda
and the furry and not so furry ones
Dook-n-Dance Ferret Shelter