From:
Cynthia ritenour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:59:45 -0400
while giving the doggie treats the other day, a curious weasel, Ollie,
decided he wanted to try one. He snuck one away, and instead of
stashing it like other smells good to me things, he ate it. I need an
opinion on this one, I know that a lot of folks have mentioned liver
to be bad for ferts, but as a treat only?

the ingredients are"

Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken by products meal, wheat flour,
glycerin, propylene glycol, Phosphoric acid, salt, potassium sorbate
and citric acid and BHA and calcium Propionate(preservatives), and
iron oxide.

crude protein not less than 25%
crude fat not less than 10%
crude fiber not more than 2%
moisture not more than 30%

Is there anything here I need to be worried about? He really seemed
to like it, but I don't want his treats to make him sick

Cindy & the kids