From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:29:24 EDT
As you are aware, there is a sick ferret named Willie in Fla. whose
owner cannot afford veterinary care. I tried to give a donation on the
veterinarian's website, but it must be done by telephone. The number
is 305-238-2030, South Kendall Animal Hospital. Mention Willie and his
owner Ivan Lopez, they are aware of what other ferret fanciers are
doing and will put any donations via charge card to his bill when he
takes Willie in on Monday.

The receptionist said that the amount was up to $180, and I just
donated $25. I figure, even if 10 people can give $5-10 each, that
would be a great help. It tore my heart out to see the pics of poor
Willie, no one wants to see an animal suffering.

Leah in Southern NJ

owned by Skittles, Diesel & Weezi