Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 22:28:17 EDT
Hi,
Just an update on the ferret found in Elizabeth,NJ park on Monday. It
is a Marshalls female. She has been getting friendlier, I have been
feeding her pieces of kibble and she eats it from my fingers. I've also
had her come out of the cage and was able to pick her up, let her run
around the playroom and get her back into the cage. She did come after
my feet, but I think she was playing.

Tonight she was trying and climbed up on the futon to see me.I also
held a Beanie baby and jiggled it in front of her and she was playing
with it. A rescue called m back and they can come pick her up and take
her on Wednesday, but I really wish she had a real home to go to since
the rescue has other ferrets listed on Petfinder.

Thanks,
Debbie