Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:27:43 -0400
I know someone whom has to ship her three ferrets to Seattle from
Atlanta to live with her boyfriend, as she has to travel out of the
country for some time. We can't find an airline that will ship them
that far in the cabin, so they have to go in the cargo area. I'd like
some thoughts on whether or not she should ask the vet about a mild
tranquilizer to make this less traumatic for them. The ages range from
1 1/2 to 3 1/2 and they are all in good health, though two are a little
on the thin side.

Debbie Whorley