Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2010 01:21:51 EDT
Yesterdays mail stopped my heart and made me laugh until I cried.

The mail came, and with it and handful of cards from the Easter Card
Exchange. I opened the rest of my mail saving the best for last, and
finally got to the cards. As I open each card, I laugh and smile at all
the great cards, and some have fun goodies in them. I opened this one
envelope and there is obviously something in it. I open the envelope
carefully and little brown things fall out. I screamed and started
trying to catch them. I thought who on earth sent me ferret poopies?
LOL As I continued to open the envelope a squished mini box of raisins
fell out. I can't tell you the relief I felt. I laughed so hard I
cried.

This is one of the many reasons I love ferret people.

Hugs,
Robin Jones