From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:24:32 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I have something new and exciting I'd like to share with you! It's the
new Support Our Shelters - SOS toolbar - once added to IE or Firefox,
each time you shop at more than 1,300 stores (from Amazon to Zazzle!)
a percentage of your purchase will automatically be donated to Support
Our Shelters - SOS - at no cost to you (and you may even save money as
the toolbar provides coupons and deals as well!). The toolbar also has
a search box and each time you search the Internet, about a penny is
donated to Support Our Shelters - SOS.
http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/support-our-shelters-sos

And please pass this along to all of your friends. The two minutes it
takes to add this toolbar to your browser can make a lifetime of
difference to a shelter ferret!

Of course, you may already be searching or shopping for your favorite
shelter or cause so are already doing your part but if you aren't
please consider using the SOS toolbar and help shelter ferrets. It is
an easy thing to do.

To get the toolbar just click and follow the instructions.
http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/support-our-shelters-sos

Thanks for supporting SOS and ferret shelters. We can't do it without
you.

Sharon for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org