From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 2 Feb 2012 08:56:26 -0800486_- Hello to all,
I know many have been trying to find the Feisty Ferret cages as they
have been on back order for some time for all of the stores. Just to
let you know we were able to obtain two of these cages ready to be
delivered. We sell these cages at a really great price and shipping is
11.95 or less so if you are interested let me know but email first just< I've been contacted by a man very interested in adopting a ferret from
a rescue. He lives in Valdosta, GA. If anyone knows of a rescue within
about two hours of there, please let me know. This would includes
Tallahassee, FL.

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue

[Posted in FML 7144]49_5Aug201100:02:[log in to unmask] 1108 1155 81 29_Pandora Arrives at the Bridge10_Pie O' [log in to unmask], 4 Aug 2011 23:49:41 -0400563_- Dear D.J.,

Tonight I decided to sit out on in my front garden and watch the
sunset. I took my favorite blanket (a soft, butter-yellow fleece ) got
myself comfortable and just enjoyed the twilight as it changed from
clear, summer blue to splashes of green, gold, lavender, midnight blue,
and softly kissed pink. It was magnificent, and breathtaking and also a
reminder of the last gift my mum gave to me, will not so much a gift,
but a wish she had asked of the Big Guy. She asked that I have wings
that would rival the faery of [...]42_4Aug201123:49:[log in to unmask] 1108 1237 14 55_8 in 1 ferret kibble and the death of my beloved [log in to unmask], 4 Aug 2011 01:09:11 -0400327_- Please don't blame the 8 in 1 product. It happens to all of us with a
lot of the different foods. I've had food get caught in the top of the
ferret's mouth often enough, which means it could just as easily get
caught in the throat. I've had it happen with a lot of different foods,
including Totally Ferret. [...]49_4Aug201101:09:[log in to unmask] 1108 1252 27 68_If you could pull the kibble out of his mouth he did not choke on it14_Sukie [log in to unmask], 4 Aug 2011 01:24:39 -0400791_- To choke on food it has to obstruct the airway -- in TIGHT much beyond
the mouth. If you can pull if out of the mouth then it was NOT in a
location where it could cause an obstruction.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/
http://www.ferretcongress.org/
http://www.trifl.org/index.shtml
all ferret topics:

(2010, Steve Crandall) [...]34_4Aug201101:24:[log in to unmask] 1108 1280 36 41_8 in 1 kibble and @ Sukie thats not a vet9_Sue [log in to unmask], 4 Aug 2011 09:58:58 -0500502_- >To choke on food it has to obstruct the airway -- in TIGHT much beyond
>the mouth

It was cought in the air way it was in the back roof of his mouth and
he couldnt breath and im sure he tryed to get it out on his own while
choking I wasnt home when it happened so I dont know. Maybe you can try
and put something in the back roof of your mouth going into your throat
and see if it blocks your air way.. And besides I used tweasers to get
it out cause I thought it [...]51_4Aug201109:58:[log in to unmask] 1108 1317 24 13_8 in 1 [log in to unmask], 4 Aug 2011 07:32:09 -0400518_- I have made many posts against the 8 in1 company for their lack of
control over what they produce. Is not only the lack of control, but
total lack of qua
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2011 12:57:34 EDT
Only  23 more days until Ferret Buckeye Bash!
WHEN:    Saturday, Aug. 27,  2011
WHERE: Veteran's Memorial Hall, 300 W. Broad Street, (downtown)
Columbus, Ohio.

The FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is a 3 Ring Championship, Companion Ring and
All Specialty Show, presented by HEART OF OHIO FERRET ASSOCATION and
RESCUE and sanctioned by the American Ferret Association. Again this
year, we are proud to have The FerretDepot.com as our title sponsor.
FINAL DEADLINE FOR SHOW ENTRIES IS SAT. AUG. 6TH. Show registration
paperwork with vendor, hotel and other information is available in
PDF format from our website: http://www.hofarescue.org/
Entries must be postmarked by 8/6. Best way to send in at last minute
entry would be the E-mail Format entry form and e-mail your entries
and then mail in check or pay via PayPal.

HIGHLIGHTS!
Welcoming back Bob Church and Kim Schilling
Nathan Vandercar speaking on Natural Feeding
Annual Photo Contest for cover of show catalog
Fun Events like Best Dressed and Tube Racing
Over 30 Vendors
Awesome Raffle & Silent Auction
Special Japanese Ferret Items Raffle/Auction
Joe and Suzy Digital Photos
Breeder's with kits for sale
FERRETS  FERRETS FERRETS

Don't forget our AWESOME raffle! Remember, it's your generous
donations that make this such an awesome raffle. So, if you have
something to donate to the raffle, please contact Jackie Ferguson at

Donations are also accepted the day of the show. We appreciate your
donations and remember, if you wish an ad in our show catalog in
exchange for your donation, please make sure you make a note of that
and get your artwork in to
FBB, P.O. Box 15753, Columbus, OH 43215
or to e-mailed to me by the deadline of AUG. 10.

SPONSORSHIP...we still need sponsors for 2 of our specialty rings or a
couple rings will be combined. Sponsors get an ad in the show catalog,
listed on ribbons, trophies, score tags and more. Please contact me at
if you are able to sponsor a ring.

VENDORS..We have room for a few more vendors. Last year we had over 30
GREAT v vendors so there will be shopping galore to do.

There will so much for you and your ferret(s) to participate in. So
come and enjoy a fun filled day of shopping, great raffle, exceptional
speakers, fun events and the camaraderie of your fellow ferret
fanatics!

Remember, all ferrets in the show hall should have a current distemper
vaccination and MUST have a record of a current rabies (Imrab 3)
vaccination along with proof of a current negative ADV (within 1 year
of show date) test result from one of the labs listed in the
registration paperwork. This is for the safety of all and is required.

The Ferret Buckeye Bash is Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue's main fundraiser. It's through the support of our generous
sponsors, club members, exhibitors, vendors, speakers and attendees;
we are able to offer this wonderful fun and educational event to the
public. Thereby, enabling HOFA-Rescue to maintain our shelter and
provide necessary support and care for so many homeless ferrets in
Central Ohio.

Hope to see everyone there!

Scarlett
Scarlett Gray-Saling, Event Coordinator, Ferret Buckeye Bash
Suzy Hahn, President
Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and Rescue
http://www.hofarescue.org/

FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Championship and All Specialty Ferret Show
SPONSORED BY FERRETDEPOT.COM
Vendors, Speakers, Raffle & Much More
Saturday, Aug. 27, 2011
Veteran's Memorial Hall (show hall)