Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:36:35 EDT
From:
I have to tell those doubting Thomases out there. The SOS raffle is fer
REAL. Tonight I went over and picked up my new Wii!!! I have to tell
you the best part was meeting Cathy 'Furetti' (hey that's her last name
as far as I know lol). Cathy was gracious enough to have us in for a
while to see her ferrets too. She sure does have lots of beautiful
babies. Anyway - I am getting way off topic here. The topic is the SOS
raffles! Next time you have a little doubt just go on and buy a couple
raffle tickets. It only takes one to win (but it's easier buying
twenty). Think of the ferrets you are helping! One last personal thanks
for Cathy's donation and for a chance to finally meet Cathy... I wish
we would have met sooner. Also a thanks goes to Lisa and the people
behind the scenes that make raffles possible for SOS. These are the
kinds of people that make ferret lives so much better.

Dave