From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:59:32 -0400
My comment about those who have fed dog food does not mean that I know
anyone who has made that choice with BB because I don't think that I
do, but I HAVE heard people insist that some other companies themselves
said that being high protein meant that their dog foods were fine for
ferrets (which they are not due to different nutrient balances, lower
taurine levels, etc.), so I know that this has happened in the past and
I want to cover all bases just to be safest for ferrets.

(Today is a very disjointed and demanding day, hence disjointed posts.)

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html