From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 2010 12:38:33 -0400
have been that it always has increased activity level and quality of
life in those on whom we tired it, BUT if the adrenal growth is
carcinoma then fur may not regrow. Still, we are currently getting
very prolonged excellent quality of life for one with a huge adrenal
carcinoma that showed symptoms suddenly after already being too large
for surgery without ligation of the Vena Cava (and she is someone who
would not have had a good chance with that surgery) so as far as
quality of life goes we are not about to care that she is bald since
she is happy, very active, very playful, and alive a good deal longer
than expected so far since the deslorelin seems to have slowed the
growth of her tumor by a remarkable degree while reducing some of
the more important effects that the tumor was causing.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html