From:
William and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 06:15:49 -0700
sorry sukie, i know smart and knowledgeable when i read it! we all
make mistakes, even Vets, MDs, RNs ;-), physicists, that's a learning
process. what you do bring is your willingness to throw out there what
you have culled from your research, and life! like it or not, you DO
stand on the shoulders of giants!!!! n that puts you that much taller!
HA!

suck it up! deal with it, i'm pretty sure i'm not the only one who
looks to you first, then will take that info back to my Vet for him
to be able to grow and learn re weasels!

hugs, dooks, n love,
michelle!