From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2010 11:44:47 -0400
I read Sue Hayes' post about the little one left out in the killing
heat with great sadness... and anger at his people. Thank God there
are shelters.

We want to remind all shelters and all people who are connected with
shelters that a wonderful fund was set up in memory of Blizzard,
handsome FML Ferrets Calendar boy and beloved companion. It is
specifically for helping with vet bills for abused, neglected and
abandoned ferrets. We add to the fund with an annual raffle and
sales at Cafe Press.

http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

We won't be able to pay the entire cost of the care of an abused,
neglected or abandoned ferret that comes into a shelter, but SOS
can always help, thanks to Blizzard.

Judith White

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                100 Walsh Road
           Lansdowne, PA 19050
                  610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
          www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
  501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176