From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2010 00:17:20 -0400
My little girl wildfire went to the bridge this morning, wildfire came
to me at 3months old very tiny and with a bad rash and a poop problem
but in time with alot of love and care she developed into a funny happy
go lucky little girl, she was a blessing to have in the short time she
was with me and loved to play all the time and loved to chase my vacum.

she had just turned 1 on june 2 and unexpectidle passed away in her
sleep this morning

please tell her mommy is heart broken that she left so soon but she
will always be with me, she has brothers and sisters up there who are
dereck, spirit, symone, cherokee, cuddles and mochie. her passing was
a shock to me because she wasn't even sick.

[SF]