Date:
Tue, 11 May 2010 22:33:36 -0400
So my friend Ashley went to buy EVO for her kids today and the lady at
the store told her that she better stock up because EVO was being
discontinued. She said something about IAMS buying them out last week?
A year ago I would of been worried because that's all we fed here at
our rescue. Today, not so much. We have been using the Totally Ferret
Turkey, Lamb and Venison with a little of the EVO still mixed in. All
the kids here seem to prefer the Totally Ferret as there's more EVO
left in the bottom. The kids all look great here with weight, coat,
poops etc. on their diets. I recommend if this is true to start getting
your kids changed over to another food now. And yes, I recommend
Totally Ferret which we get from April. They have great deals for
shelters and rescues.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat

--
We will not know peace until all of the unprotected and unloved are
encircled by strong, caring arms.  Author unknown.