Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 15:48:06 -0800
I will be in Washington state next weekend (the 14th through 16th) for
the Noah's Wish Disaster Training (noahswish.org). I will fly into
SeaTac on Friday and leave Sunday night. I would love to see anyone if
there is time. Send me a private email and we can work out details.

If you want to sign up for training, there is still time. Check out
the Noah's Wish website for details.
--
Renee Downs
"Eventually we will realize that if we destroy the ecosystem we