From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:27:07 -0400
Only 11 days to go until we draw the winners of our 5th Annual Rescue
Raffle! Have you purchased tickets for your chance to win $500?

Ticket sales for the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter's Rescue Raffle
have been SLOW! That's bad news for all of the ferrets in our shelters
who rely on this annual fundraiser for food, medicine, and supplies.
There are many ferrets on the waiting list for surgery; we were
counting on this fundraiser to bring in the funds. Please don't make us
have to pick and choose which can get their surgeries and which can't!

Visit our Rescue Raffle page at http://www.ferretclub.com/rr/ to buy
your tickets. Tickets are $5 each or 5 tickets for $20. In less than
two weeks you could turn that into $500!!

Three ALL CASH prizes are being awarded: $500, $200, or $100. All
proceeds from this fundraiser will go 100% towards the food, bedding,
medicine, surgery, and other veterinary care of the ferrets in our
shelters.

You can buy tickets ONLINE by clicking the link below; pay for your
tickets by mailing a check or with a credit card.

EVERYONE wants to win some extra cash; please feel free to forward this
message to your friends, family, or anyone who would like a little
extra

cash! Winners need not be ferret owners, just willing to support our
cause and buy some tickets!

Thanks in advance.

Kym Costanzo
Vice President
Director of Fundraising & Shelter Operations
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
www.ferretclub.com
Like us? Then please "like" our page on Facebook!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Ferret-Club-Shelter/91371946360>