From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:37:44 -0700
I am so sorry for your loss Julie!!!!! You were such a good Mommie to
your babies and I know how much they love you. Milano will be flying
around your head whispering beautiful things in your ears as soon as
she get their wings. You will have another furry Guardian Angel. The
last thing Milano would want is for you to be sad.

Tell me when you feel the little kisses on your cheek, They have such
cute,tiney tongues, LOL

I love you Julie.  I wish you peace during this great loss.

Deva