From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:40:00 -0400
We as owners of The Ferret Villa Shelter would like to thank those that
have purchased some of our T-Shirts and those that have taken the time
to Post on the FML and other groups out there with positive reviews.

We are somewhat new to this Sheltering and ways to generate funds
to assist with the vet care, that is so needed and promised to our
ferrets. It seems as if the Sheltering end of this, slows a person
down when trying to come up with new ideas to keep all our heads above
water.

This is a rough time for the majority of people right now. No, we do
not think that it is only Shelters that are having a rough time - we
know that it goes hand in hand. When people can not make ends meet,
they have to cut corners and sad to say sometimes it is with their
pets.

Well on a happier note, I wanted to finally get a chance to thank Robin
for the adorable T-Shirt that she traded me for one of my new T-Shirts
at the York Show.

We have promised the ferrets at the shelter that we will try to come
up with some new items to place on the web site, so visit our web site
from time to time just to see if we have been able to live up to our
promise.

www.ferrettower.com
Cindy & Tom Scheidt