Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 16:24:01 EDT
Howdy to All in Ferret Land

Awhile back, I ran across two oldster ferrets...6 years old... badly in
need of help. So I paid for them at Petco. I thought I could help them
live out the rest of their lives with me in some degree of comfort. And
I could get them Lupron shots for their adrenal issues.

I did not know HOW close to death they actually were. I did not know
what it would really take to be mom to these two. I just knew they were
being sold separately, were adrenal, and very old, and were in separate
cages meant for Much smaller animals.

Zoosferretsanctuary.com has the story and pictures. Look under Bongo
and Mystic.

Click on them and read what happened next. This is just a taste, if
you will, of what this ferret sanctuary is all about. It has all the
makings of fine drama: loyalty, friendship, struggle, compasion, life
on the line, hour and day with next to no sleep.

God Bless all of you that volunteer and run shelters and take in these
unwanted innocents.

May the poop fall in the liter box.
May you live long and prosper so that
you can pay all of your ferrets medical bills.

Lisette