From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:47:01 -0400
I offered to send pictures of Peekaboo and Pester-Doodle to anyone who
wanted one and I did get a huge response! In fact, the FCC came down on
me where I ate up so much bandwidth of the total internet with Peekaboo
and Pester pictures that Bank of America could not update their daily
Mastercard and Visa transactions! In fact, three foreign nations were
about to file international bankruptcy where they could not make timely
payments on world debts!

This also caused a huge problem here in Virginia where the internet
ISDN high speed cables got so hot that birds were being fried just
flying near the lines never mind landing on them!

In the meantime, I got to cleaning the room they are in and vacuumed
all the poo Peekaboo deposited here and there, and over there, and over
here, and . . . . . . I got it all cleaned up and Peekaboo came to me
grumbling something about I ran out of floor poo! So she hunched up and
with a concerted grunt . . . . . . . PFTFTFTFTFTFTFTFT! Another blast
of double cheek slapping liquid anal blast 'tootsie' roll was deposited
on the just cleaned floor.

She was so kind to be sure I would not go without! What a woman! You
can't help but love a ferret !!!!

aarrow ranch Signature
Remember, we live in a deadly dangerous beautiful world!