From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 07:32:49 -0700
Last Friday, boy did we have a wind storm! It started in the morning
and did not let up until evening. Ferrets came out and went back into
hiding! We drove down to Cowichan Bay Village to see any damage was
done, none, it was protected but, Mill Bay dock was not protected. It
was damaged, they saw boats going under, most of the docks were gone.
One guy was trying to undo the rope on one big boat, it was sinking as
fast as he undid the ropes, in hope to save the dock it was tied to.
The waves were 8' high!!

Marie