From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2010 05:41:06 +0300
Pebble was 7 1/2 yrs old and has lived a ruff life, she was adopted out
and then pulled from the home due to neglet along with her 2 cage mates
that also had been adopted out from me as will this was 4 yrs ago and
last year around this time they was pulled and brought back to the
shelter, Pebbles passed peacefuly in her foster moms arms last night,
she had insulioma and also tumers popping up all over her body
fostermom got home from work and found her where she couldnt walk,

Hershel 7 6 yrs was my ex boy friends ferrets who was left behind
because he was aggressive with his cage mates and that was 2 yrs ago,
Insulioma took my boy away from me this morn, he passed peacefuly in
my arms giving me kisses on my chin, it was like he was saying thank
you mom for letting me go now im no longer suffering from the nasty
insulioma and i can join my buddie pebbles and she wont be alone..
Bridge greeters can you please see they make it over to the other side
of the buetyful Rainbow Bridge and let them know they were loved and
well be missed by both foster mom and mom

Thank you..

Susan and Katy Director and Branch director of the
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter